- Check out the CNNA 2016 photo gallery!
- The CNNA 2016 has been closed. Thanks to all speakers and participants making it a remarkable event.
The 15th International Workshop on Cellular Nanoscale Networks and their Applications will be held on August 23-25, 2016 in the city of Dresden, Germany.
Computer technology is dramatically changing in recent years. Besides the general progression in multi-core and many-core designs there is a strong demand for emerging nano-scale technologies with low power dissipation, intelligent, bio-inspired machines, massively-parallel architectures with learning capabilities, and memristive systems.The CNNA 2016 will provide a forum for the presentation of latest results and exploration of future directions in the fields of:
- Theory of nonlinear spatial-temporal dynamics
- Cellular architectures and algorithms
- Bio-inspired & neuromorphic circuits
- Physical implementations (VLSI, Nanotechnology)
- Learning algorithms & applications
- Applications on FPGAs and GPUs
5th Memristor and Memristive Symposium
The 5th Memristor and Memristive Symposium is organized by Ronald Tetzlaff and Fernando Corinto (Politecnico di Torino) and will be held on August 22.