The terms under which the HICUM software is provided are as follows:
Software is distributed as is, completely without warranty or service
support. The Model Owner and his team members are not liable for the
condition or performance of the software.
Michael Schroter (Model Owner) owns the copyright but shall not be liable
for any infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights brought by
third parties against the users of the software.
The Model Owner hereby disclaims all implied warranties.
The Model Owner grants the users the right to modify, copy,
and redistribute the software and documentation, both within the user's
organization and externally, subject to the following restrictions:
- The users agree not to charge for the HICUM code
itself but may charge for additions, extensions, or support.
- In any product based on the software, the users agree to acknowledge
the Model Owner that developed the software. This
acknowledgment shall appear in the product documentation.
- The users agree to reproduce any copyright notice which appears on
the software on any copy or modification of such made available
With the help of a platform-independent compiler
(like ADMS or TIBURON
etc), a consistent and uniform C-code can be generated along with
derivative information for commercial simulators. We release, maintain
and support ONLY the Verilog-A codes. The following open source code
releases are available:
Test results including CMC QA suite
- Verilog-A code for HICUM Level2 Version 2.4.0,
(new version, Apr. 10, 2017, small miscellaneous changes without any impact on the model results)
- Verilog-A code for HICUM Level2 Version 2.34,
- Verilog-A code for HICUM Level2 Version 2.33,
- Verilog-A code for HICUM Level2 Version 2.32,
- Verilog-A code for HICUM Level2 Version 2.31,
- Verilog-A code for HICUM Level2 Version 2.30
- dot5_DLL (Dotfive partners only)
- Verilog-A code for HICUM Level2 Version 2.24
- Verilog-A code for HICUM Level2 Version 2.23
- Verilog-A code for HICUM Level2 Version 2.22
- Verilog-A code for HICUM Level2 Version 2.21
- Verilog-A code for HICUM Level2 Version 2.20
- Verilog-A code for HICUM Level2 Version 2.11
Access to the VA-code for HICUM/L0 is restricted. You are required to enter a password. You can start a request for the password by filling out the following form.
Register for access to HICUM Level 0
The following source code releases are available:
The netlists for simulating the codes are given below. Note that the
nomenclature of the netlist files are similar to the data files
available in the Model Testing section.
The test parameters, useful for testing any implementation, are given in the following:
For SPICE3F C-code, one requires to contact Prof. J. C. Perraud at University of Caen, France.