NDES 2010 has been closed. Thanks to all speakers and participants making it a remarkable event.
Call for Papers
The NDES 2010 will be held on 26 - 28 May 2010, on the campus of the University of Technology in Dresden, Germany. The conference aims at stimulating and enabling scientists from all over the world to exchange knowledge and ideas in the field of nonlinear dynamics and its applications in a friendly atmosphere. Nonlinear phenomena are observed in diverse areas such as physics, biology, economics, electronics and computer science.
The previous NDES workshop was held in Rapperswil, Switzerland, in 2009.
The workshop will cover cutting-edge research in these highly active fields and explore new perspectives of nonlinear dynamics in interdisciplinary applications.
The scope of interest includes, but is not limited to:
- Theory, analysis, modelling, implementations and applications of nonlinear circuits and systems in science, technology and biology
- Nonlinear network analysis
- Neural networks, neurodynamics, robots
- Nonlinear signal processing: Time-series analysis, communication, coding
- Nonlinear devices: Sensors, lasers
- Bifurcation and chaos, control and synchronisation
Download Call for Papers
A 4-page paper, including title, authors' names and affiliations, a short abstract, and 4 keywords are requested (see submission page
|Special sessions proposals
||2 January 2010
|Paper submission deadline
||17 January 2010
|Notification of acceptance
||1 March 2010
|Final paper submission
||1 April 2010
|Early registration deadline
||1 April 2010